Open to: All teachers.
Opportunity at a Glance: Save 20% on your After School Professional Development Program (ASPDP) registration fee when you register for a January course with ASPDP. Learn new skills for the new year while earning 3 P-credits toward your salary differential and 36 CTLE hours. These month-long, online courses will provide you with concrete strategies to implement in your classroom to create supportive learning environments through topics such as humanistic education, student motivational strategies, managing anxiety in the classroom and more:
- 21st Century Classroom Technologies
- Anxiety Disorders and Students Today: What Teachers Can Do
- Implementing Non-Fiction Rich Texts in the Content Areas
- The Humanistic Approach to Education
- The Self-Driven Learner and Motivational Strategies
Key dates: Use the coupon on any January course, taking place from Monday, January 1 – Thursday, January 28.
Location: Various and online.
Deadline: Coupon expires on Sunday, December 31.
Take action: Visit the ASPDP website to create an account and register for a course using the discount code: ASPDPP00650.