Open to: All teachers.
Opportunity at a Glance: This February and April, make the most of your mid-winter recess and spring recess by earning P-credit toward your +30 salary differential and CTLE hours in a professional learning course with ASPDP. Among the 190+ course options offered in the ASPDP spring catalog, we have several courses taking place over the midwinter recess and spring break. Engage with your peers while diving deep into content at non-profits and cultural institutions around the city such as the New York Botanical Garden, Museum of the City of New York, and New York Aquarium. Check out these courses below and visit the ASPDP course catalog to see all spring P-credit offerings:
- American Women at War (Part 1) or (Part 2)
- Gardening 101
- New York at Its Core: Examining Our City’s Past, Present, and Future
- Botany in the Garden
- Dyslexia: What It Is and What to Do About It
- Exploring Local Waters: Hudson Canyon
- Studying Animal Behavior with the Science Practices
Key dates: Various dates during Mid-Winter and Spring Recess.
Location: Various locations city-wide.
Take action: Visit the ASPDP website to create an account and register for the course