Open to: All middle and high school teachers; preferably math and English teachers.
Opportunity at a Glance: Earn per session and teach rising 8th grade students across the city in the DREAM summer/fall intensive, an extracurricular program of rigorous coursework designed to assist students in preparing for the Specialized High Schools Admissions Test (SHSAT). DREAM is specifically looking for teachers to teach English or math SHSAT test prep during the summer and in the fall.
- Staff Training: Thursday July 5; 8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Site Specific Planning: Friday, July 6; 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 9 – Thursday, August 9; Monday-Thursday.
- September — October; Wednesdays and Thursdays 4:00 p.m.– 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays 8:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
- Additional Special events and professional development to be scheduled in the fall.
Location: Upper Manhattan, the Bronx, and Brooklyn.
Application Deadline: Sunday July 1.
Take action: Apply by visiting the per session listing.