Open to: All teachers.
Opportunity at a Glance: Support students while promoting academic and social excellence with 5 equity-based, CTLE-eligible courses at a discounted rate of $174 offered through PCG:
- Courageous Conversations about Race with Glenn Singleton
- Becoming a Culturally Responsive Teacher with Gary Howard
- Relationally Responsive Classroom Management with Dr. Alan Green, Dr. Xiomara Mateo-Gaxiola
- Effective Strategies for Teaching ELLs Across the Curriculum with Elizabeth Jimenez
- Teaching Reading & Comprehension to English Learners, K-5 with Margarita Calderon
Key dates: Registration is open now through April 29, 2019.
For more information: Contact Email OnlinePL@PCGUS.com or call (800) 728-0032.