Open to: All teachers.
Opportunity at a Glance: Don’t go into your first day without a plan! This workshop will guide teachers through planning those crucial first 4 weeks so that you feel calm, collected, and prepared. Appropriate for teachers of any subject or level, grade, or experience. During the session, participants will learn:
- Components of a successful first 30 days
- Efficient routines and systems for your class
- How to execute and teach these routines, maximizing learning time and eliminating behavioral problems
Registration deadline: Register by the day of each event.
Take action: Click on the date of the session your would like to attend below to register.
- Tuesday, August 20 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 28 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 4 7:00-8:00 p.m.
For more information: Contact Elizabeth Willingham at firstname.lastname@example.org