Open to: All teachers, Special Education staff, School webmasters, Anyone interested.
Opportunity at a Glance: Join your colleagues for an interactive and thought-provoking event on digital accessibility and inclusion. Cost: Free. This opportunity is eligible for CTLE credits.
1. Assistive technologies and how they can support students’ needs
2. Accessible website platforms
3. How to make accessible digital content
4. New ways to create an inclusive classroom
5. How to support students with disabilities in accelerated programs
6. Strategies to prepare students for a successful transition into adult life, college, career, or independent living
7. And more!
Key dates: Chancellor’s Conference Day: Thursday, June 4, 8AM – 4PM
Location: Beacon High School 522 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036
Registration deadline: Friday, May 1.
For more information: Contact DigitalAccessibility@schools.nyc.gov.