Open to: All Teachers
Opportunity at a Glance: We at CUNY-IIE are excited to offer another series of free and virtual Professional Development Modules designed to facilitate conversations and hands-on learning activities centered around supporting immigrant and refugee students, families, and educators at school.
Registration is open now for the following two CTLE courses:
- Immigration in Elementary Schools CTLE Module
- Immigration in Secondary Schools CTLE Module
Educators will earn a total of fifteen (15) CTLE credits upon successful completion of the module.
- Tuesday 25th from 6:00p.m. – 8:30p.m.
- Tuesday February 8th from 6:00p.m. – 8:30p.m.
- Tuesday, February 15th from 6:00p.m. – 8:30p.m.
Location: virtual synchronous sessions
Registration deadline: 01/10/2022
- Registration for Immigration in Elementary Schools CTLE Module here
- Registration for Immigration in Secondary Schools CTLE Module here
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org