Open to: Teachers, Administrators, Parent Coordinators, Tech Single Point of Contacts (SPOCs), School Librarians, School Website Content Contributors, Related Service Providers, and Clinicians.
Opportunity at a Glance: You are invited to attend the Beyond Access Forum on the Chancellor’s Conference Day, Tuesday November 8.
- Registration: Interested school staff may register for the forum up until the day of the event.
- The synchronous, virtual professional learning conference offers a full day of CTLE-eligible interactive sessions that support the following:
- Social-emotional and academic learning;
- Language access;
- Digital accessibility; and
- Equity and inclusion for historically marginalized students–including multilingual learners and those with disabilities.
- CTLE credits available. If you log in on the day of the Forum, you can earn CTLE credits for attending.
Key dates:Tuesday November 8 from 8:00a.m. – 2:45p.m.
Registration deadline: Tuesday November 8
Take action: Register here
For more information: Email Michael Dodes at email@example.com