Open to: High School Teachers and Administrators, District Administrators, Career Counselors
Opportunity at a Glance: Brooklyn Preparatory High School is a small, unscreened, college preparatory high school. During this Lighthouse Collaborative visiting educators will experience/do the following:
- Observe and learn how students plan curriculum, lead lessons and support groups of learners; and
- Meet with students. We encourage you to bring a student with you (students max per school and must register each);
In addition vistors will observe and learn about the following:
- Structures for building culturally relevant and engaging courses:
- Methods for teaching students to take leadership and ownership of their learning: and
- The school’s journey in student leadership, including challenges.
Key dates: Thursday March 30 from 8:45a.m. – 2:00p.m.
Location: Brooklyn Preparatory High School (14K488) 257 North 6th Street Brooklyn, NY 11211
Registration deadline: 03/27/2023
Take action: Register and Learn More
For more information: email@example.com