Open to: K-12th Grade Educators
Opportunity at a Glance: How can you leverage differentiation to help your students meet their goals, without becoming overwhelmed by the process? Register for the Essential Differentiation Strategies course to explore the following:
- Foundations of differentiated instruction;
- Identify entry points for differentiation; and
- Gain the tools to effectively implement differentiated strategies in your classroom.
In addition, during the course, participants will do the following:
• Unpack effective frameworks for designing differentiated instruction plans
• Discover how data can inform instructional choices
• Measure the effectiveness of your instruction
Discount available (through Sunday October 31st) when using code ITEACH during registration.
Key dates: Self-paced online course starting Monday November 1st. Participate on days/times of your choosing.
Registration deadline: 11/08/2021
Take action: https://cpet.tc.columbia.edu/differentiating-like-a-star.html
For more information: https://cpet.tc.columbia.edu/differentiating-like-a-star.html