Open to: Middle School Teachers
Opportunity at a Glance: Participate in the UFT’s Middle School Conference, where you can earn three CTLE hours and network with fellow middle school educators.
Classes include the following:
- The Culturally Responsive STEM Classroom: Rediscovering Joyful Learning
- Navigating our World: Creating Google Earth Social Studies Projects
- Integrated Co-teaching in the Middle School Setting: Building a Strong Classroom Partnership
- Let the Sunshine In: Morale Matters
- Social and Emotional Wellness Practices for Educators
Breakfast and lunch will be served.
$25 for CTLE hours
$15 without CTLE hours
Key dates: Saturday April 9th from 9:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
Location: 52 Broadway NY, NY 10004
Registration deadline: Saturday April 9th
Take action: Please register here
For more information: Jeannette Noriega firstname.lastname@example.org