Open to: Early Career Teachers
Opportunity at a Glance: Teacher as Researcher will guide you in (re)discovering what brought participants to teaching, utilizing the writing process as a vehicle for transforming critical reflection on your formative teaching experiences into powerful pieces of writing.
During this course participants will do the following:
• Engage in professional inquiry;
• Identify critical incidents in their teaching career;
• Explore the connection between practice and pedagogy;
• Rediscover what brought you to teaching; and
• Build a writing process to support your professional growth.
**Discounted registration is available through Monday July 25; no code needed.
Key dates: Self-paced online course starting Monday August 1. Participate on days/times of your choosing.
Registration deadline: Monday August 1
Take action: Register here
For more information: Learn more here