Open to: All Teachers
Opportunity at a Glance: School administrators and teachers learn how to access eBooks for grades Pre K – 12 as well as professional titles to support staff. Discussion will also center around debunking myths of digital learning.
Some highlights of the Citywide Digital Library on Sora include:
• Over 50,000 unique titles.
• 24/7 access – no cost to families
• Books in 20+ languages to support multilingual learners.
• Notes and highlights can be exported to Google Classroom.
• Accessibility features like text-to-speech support and OpenDyslexic font.
Key dates: Ongoing throughout October, November and December
Take action: Register
For more information: Curriculum@schools.nyc.gov