Open to: Science and ENL Teachers Grades 6-12
Opportunity at a Glance: Join us during this three session institute to do the following:
- Explore the interdependence of academic language and science content;
- Unpack the language of the Science and Engineering Practices; and
- Engage participants in collaborative activities that impact Multilingual Learners/English Language Learners science and language development.
In addition, participants will have an opportunity to reflect on their learning and learn effective instructional strategies to use in their classrooms.
- Session 1: Monday November 29th from 3:00p.m. – 4:30p.m.
- Session 2: Monday December 6th from 3:00p.m. – 4:30p.m.
- Session 3: Monday December 13th from 3:00p.m. – 4:30p.m.
Registration deadline: 12/13/2021
Take action: Register here
For more information: Theresa Ocol, firstname.lastname@example.org