Open to: Secondary Level: All Teachers and Administrators of Long-term English Language Learners (ELLs)
Opportunity at a Glance: In this 3-part professional learning series, we will look at what Project-Based Learning (PBL) is, how it works, and most importantly, why it is engaging and empowering for our multilingual learners (MLs).
This series is designed for school-based teams and co-teachers who:
- Teach in a middle, secondary or high school with Long-term ELLs;
- Want to strengthen instruction using CR-SE principles; and
- Might be new to or interested in Project Based Learning (PBL).
- Thursday May 5 from 3:15p.m. -4:45p.m.;
- Thursday May 19 from 3:15p.m. -4:45p.m.; and
- Thursday June 2 from 3:15p.m -4:4p.m.
Registration deadline: Tuesday May 3
Take action: Register here
For more information: Joel Troge, firstname.lastname@example.org