Open to: All Teachers
Opportunity at a Glance: Join and learn about Contemporary Anti-Semitism Past and Present. During this workshop series participants will do the following:
- Define contemporary manifestations of antisemitism, both different and the same as
traditional forms of antisemitism present before and during the Holocaust;
- Discover and utilize classroom lessons and resources to help students explore the persistence
and impact of antisemitism worldwide;
- Explore ways to support students’ ability to recognize and actively to respond and prevent
antisemitism and other forms of prejudice; and
- Build confidence and capacity to teach this subject.
- Day 1: Thursday May 12 from 4:00p.m. – 5:00p.m.
- Day 2: Thursday May 19 from 4:00p.m. – 5:00p.m.
Location: Virtual (https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwtfu6hpz4vHNwDuIeDuJqE0KCuKTTqkziR)
Registration deadline: 05/12/2022
Take action: Register here
For more information: JGoss@adl.org