Open to: All Teachers
Opportunity at a Glance: These weeklong intensives are designed for people who want to deepen their understanding and embodiment of the Alexander Technique (AT). During this intensive participants will get a big-picture understanding of how the AT process can help you grow in every aspect of your life and art form.
Through these intensives participants will learn how to do the following:
- Improve your posture, breathing, balance, and coordination;
- Increase your focus and self-awareness;
- Build strategies for relief from chronic pain, tension and strain;
- Improve your vocal production; and
- Increase your performance presence.
Scholarship opportunities available.
School teachers receive 15% off their tuition.
- Monday July 10 – Friday July 14 from 10:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
- Monday July 24 – Friday July 28 from 10:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
- Monday July 31 – Friday August 4 from10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
Location: Balance Arts Center & Zoom, 151 W. 30th St, 3rd Floor, NY, NY 10001
Registration deadline: 07/27/2023
Take action: Register
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org