Open to: Middle and elementary school teachers.
Opportunity at a Glance: Here are just a few ideas and resources for College Awareness Day on January 11.
- Wear apparel from your alma mater or a college you like. This will help initiate conversation, inform and inspire students by sharing your own educational journey.
- Download free resources for students at College Ed and Roads to Success.
- Resources for middle school students are provided by the College Access for All – Middle School Initiative and available on WeTeachNYC including:
- College Access for All Middle School Curriculum
- College-Going Culture Toolkit
- College Access for All – Middle School Family Toolkit, which is available in all DOE languages
- CUNY Family Guide, also available in all DOE languages
Key dates: Wednesday January 11.
For more information: Please email the College Awareness Day team with any questions.