Open to: All Teachers.
Opportunity at a Glance: The DOE has a new website for families (www.schools.nyc.gov) and a new InfoHub site for the public (https://infohub.nyced.org) including a password-only section for employees. Below are quick links and tools to help everyone find what they are looking for!
- Q’s about: sign in, search, and using the InfoHub?visit: https://infohub.nyced.org/resources/communications/welcome-to-the-public-infohub
- Links on the InfoHub homepage curated for staff needs: https://infohub.nyced.org
- All curriculum and teacher support materials are now on WeTeachNYC: https://www.weteachnyc.org
- Back to School Basics offers quick links and information specifically for families: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-life/learning/back-to-school-basics
- Most job search and career information is on the family site (click “Careers” in the top navigation): https://www.schools.nyc.gov/
- Visit the HR pages on the employee InfoHub (sign in required): https://infohub.nyced.org/nyc-doe-topics/human-resources/human-resources-overview or HR Connect: https://doehrconnect.custhelp.com/
Take Action: Bookmark this page and download the comprehensive guidelines.
For More Information: Email Jane Pook.