Open to: Science and ENL teachers
Opportunity at a Glance: This three-session institute is designed to do the following:
1) Explore the interdependence of academic language and science content;
2) Unpack the language of the Science and Engineering Practices; and
3) Engage participants in collaborative activities that impact MLs/ELLs science and language development.
In addition, participants will have an opportunity to reflect on their learning and learn effective instructional strategies to use in their classrooms.
- Tuesday August 31st from 9:30 A.M. – 11:00A.M.;
- Wednesday September 1st from 9:30A.M. – 11:00A.M.; and
- Thursday September 2nd from 9:30A.M. – 11:0 A.M.
Location: Zoom Meeting
Registration deadline: 08/27/2021
Take action: https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6468810/Advancing-Academic-Language-in-Science-for-MLs-ELLs-Series-6th-12th-Grade-Registration
For more information: Theresa Ocol, email@example.com