Open to: All Teachers
Opportunity at a Glance: School-based staff are invited to attend Community Chats, an optional professional learning (PL) series focused on supporting multilingual learners/English language learners (MLs/ELLs), immigrant, and undocumented students. There will be four sessions that will focus on the following (see below for dates and times):
• Culturally Responsive Family Engagement;
• Our Students: Post-Secondary Planning & Current Immigration Policy Landscape;
• Using the Four Pillars of ML/ELL Engagement to Support Postsecondary Planning; and
• Culturally Responsive Practices to support Multilingual Learners in Temporary Housing
Review the catalogue: https://bit.ly/3CKSm3e
- Thursday October 14th from 2:00p.m. – 3:00p.m.
- Thursday November 18th from 2:00p.m. – 3:00p.m.
- Thursday December 9th from 2:00p.m. – 3:00p.m
- Thursday January 13th from 2:00p.m. – 3:00p.m
Take action: Register here
For more information: email@example.com