Open to: All Teachers, All Educators
Opportunity at a Glance: This module will do the following:
- Help educators explore and identify what advocacy can look like in our schools and classrooms;
- Learn how to support immigrant-origin students with college and career access; and
- Understand how to support immigrant-origin youth empowerment in and out of schools.
Activities will provide opportunities for educators not only to discuss key issues, but also to connect with community stakeholders in order to identify the concrete actions they can take to support students and families.
An additional 6.5 hours of asynchronous group and independent work.
- Tuesday October 17 from 6:00p.m. – 8:30p.m. ET
- Tuesday October 24 from 6:00 – 8:30pm ET and
- Tuesday, November 7 from 6:00 – 8:30pm ET
Registration deadline: 10/02/2023
Take action: Register
For more information: email@example.com