Open to: All High School Teachers
Opportunity at a Glance: The NYC LGBTQ Historic Sites Project is offering a series of free educator tools that include the following:
- Instructional information for teachers and students about the city’s LGBTQ history,
- Three 10-minute, asynchronistic video field trips:
- Stonewall & Greenwich Village LGBTQ History Tour;
- LGBTQ Discrimination & Activism History Tour; and
- Black LGBTQ History & Culture Tour.
The field trips will allow students to connect with specific historic sites throughout the city on topics related to classroom studies including humanities and social studies.
Key dates: Ongoing throughout the year.
Registration deadline: 12/31/2021
Take action: Learn More – https://www.nyclgbtsites.org/educator-tools/
For more information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org